Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

It's amazing how few people get this

This is a masterpeice, and I don't say that lightly or jokingly. It's the boldest commentary I've seen in a long time, and it does so in an amazing way. Now, I personally don't mind Egoraptor, because he's if nothing else the most talented voice actor we have, and can make even his worst jokes entertaining, BUT I can respect any opinion about him.
All around, perhaps the greatest parody of a parody you could ever ask for. It's inspired, its hilarious, it is everything I actually wanted with that shitfuck that turned out to be the Metal Gear Solid Parody

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

I didn't much care for it

It's not just that I don't like anime or manga, it goes deeper than that. It's not the style of it that bothers me. It just wasn't exactly original, and when I come to Newgrounds, that's what I hope to see. It was 'okay' but I wouldn't say it was worth the top 50. Now I will say if you apply yourself to an idea that really stands out, you could be an animator to watch out for, but this just didn't do it for me.
Don't feel bad, I said the same thing to There She Is! so its about fair

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

I'm sorry, I hate it...

No, actually I didnt. I thought it was a really well thought out tribute and did everything it should have and more, considering it was maybe a minute long?

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

I liked it

I only fear you are a one trick pony. I mean, its great you're having success with this franchise, but there really is only so much you can do with the subject, and I dont want to see number 3 on here 3 or so days later. Aight? Cool cool. Hope to see other ORIGINAL things from you in the future.

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

It was a perfect, great game until...

You get to the helicopter stages. That wasnt as fun.

Battle For Terry Schiavo Battle For Terry Schiavo

Thats not cool

She just died today, man. Have SOME respect. Not cool. Its a decent game tho.